Monday, December 30, 2013

This Is the End 2013 English FastDL Movie Torrent Download

This Is the End 2013 torrent

Download Torrent
Seeds: 102 Leechers: 67

Language: English
Runtime: 107 min
Audio: AC3
Resolution: 704x480
Frame Rate: 23.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 320 kbps

Trust


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Fantasy
Stars: James Franco, Jonah Hill, Seth Rogen
Director: Evan Goldberg


Review: I liked the film, although in retrospect, I'm not sure if it is really a great movie - there's not much to compare. One thing is certain: this movie is not like any other movie you could name. One of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. I may miss the rapture as a result of my film has enjoyment.The graphic talk about sex and graphic violence. The dialogue could not be more bleak. And of course, little more sacrilegious. However, despite all this, the movie is surprisingly good-natured.This is not a film for children or family viewing. Anyone who is sick or easily offended should stay away.and not automatically assume that anyone over 40 would not like this movie. I am over 60, I had a great time. I saw for the second time and loved it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment