Thursday, December 5, 2013

Percy Jackson And the Lightning Thief 2010 Movie Torrent Download

Percy Jackson And the Lightning Thief 2010 torrent

Download Torrent
Seeds: 100 Leechers: 100

Language: English
Runtime: 118 min
Audio: 2.1 Stereo
Resolution: 640x480
Frame Rate: 29.9 fps
Video Audio Bitrate: 440 kbps

Trust


Year: 2010
Genre: Adventure, Family, Fantasy
Stars: Logan Lerman, Kevin McKidd, Steve Coogan
Director: Chris Columbus


Review: I went to see this movie without any expectations. I havent read the books, and I just read a review in paper.Yes, something borrowed from other films, but what makes this movie different is that it does not take itself too seriously when Harry P. It's like most of the actors were instructed to ham it up.I do not look at my watch in the film (two hours), which is a good sign that automakers I enjoy going along for the ride . What I do not like is that most of the myths were missing. As has been assumed knowledge. All this has allowed me to connect with the main character because I do not know enough about them (from the movie). Music is not arbitrary, but went nicely with the film. Nothing memorable, apart from the highway to Hell.S / Fx has been done to an acceptable level, especially Hades (the place is not Thie, n God). But the gods were too human for me liking.Maybe The producers hope this movie will fill the gaps left Harry P. hero in this movie looks about the same age as Harry in his last film.I not think it is a repeating watch (DVD ).

No comments:

Post a Comment